Specifications based on long range battery option.
3-in-1 Surf, Foil, SUP
XFoil can transform from a powered Surf board that rides on the surface of the water to a Hydrofoil board that rides above the water. Standup paddle board (SUP) configuration is also available for a pure foil riding experience. The electric motor can be attached to different mast assemblies to suit your desired riding preference.
Carbon Fiber Board
Carbon Fiber Board
XFoil's lightweight carbon fiber construction is 5x stronger and 5x lighter than steel. Engineered to absorb waves, increase lift, and minimize drag while delivering unsurpassed comfort and control.
All Skill Levels
All Skill Levels
Whether you're a beginner or an expert to water sports, XFoil allows you to build riding confidence in progressive steps. Learn on your own time and progress to the next riding style whenever you feel comfortable.
One Motor, Multiple Mast Configurations
- Surf (Included in Sport Package) - Rides like a powered surf board. No more paddling with your hands, catch the waves with power on tap. Great trainer configuration for getting familiar with XFoil.
- Surf/Foil Hybrid (Included in Sport Package) - Rides like a surf board and planes quickly. Great for shallow water and the feeling of being lifted while carving on the surface of the water.
- Foil Trainer (Optional as an add on accessory) - About half the length of the full foil mast. As you start to lift and foil, this mast is a great trailer to transition from Surf/Foil Hybrid before going to a full length foil mast.
- Full Foil SUP (Optional as an add on accessory) - Use the motor to catch the waves. Once you lift the foil is unobstructed by the motor for a pure foil riding experience.
- Full Foil (Included in Standard and Sport Package) - Powered full foil flight for a trilling riding experience.
Engineered in Silicon Valley, CA
One of the smallest, most advanced wireless controllers. Latest Bluetooth, magnetic touch sensitivity, and an OLED display. This water proof controller gives you data telemetry, cruise control, anti-runaway, supreme control and precision.
XFoil includes a 6000W (8HP) brushless maintenance free motor that can be detached with our patent pending mast attachment assembly allowing you to achieve both foil and surf configurations.
Ultra lightweight standard range and long range lithium battery options are available for XFoil. The batteries can be easily removed from the board's battery box hatch and interchanged to accommodate for your desired riding style and range requirements.
Aircraft Grade Aluminum
XFoil's metal components are made from aircraft grade extruded anodized 6061-T6 aluminum for superior strength, corrosion resistance and lightweight.
Light and Compact
XFoil measures just 66.5 inches long conveniently fits into standard size vehicles making transport to any water destination excursion more accessible.
Super Efficient Hydrodynamics
Engineered to deliver ultra low drag, unsurpassed performance and control. Wings and tail can easily be removed from fuselage and interchanged with future availability of new wing designs.
XFoil Standard Package
XFoil Sport Package
- Due to continuous product improvements, the images and technical specifications may differ slightly from the actual product that you receive.
- XFoil™ is a trademark of PLX Devices Inc.
- XFoil ships worldwide. Taxes such as VAT and GST are not included.
- For rural and/or delivery addresses that require special attention customers will be contacted prior to shipment with an opportunity to change the delivery address or cover additional shipping charges.
- XFoil is shipped with insurance and tracking. Damaged goods must be reported within 5 business days of receipt of goods for Domestic shipments and within 48 hours for International shipments to qualify for insurance claims.
- XFoil is Patent Pending.
- Customers may also pickup items from our Fremont, CA warehouse (next to Tesla Factory) by making an appointment with customer service.
- Range, runtime, and top speed specification are based on ideal operating conditions without the propeller protector installed, 150 LBS or less rider weight, flat water with no current or wind. Range assumes Xfoil is lifted and flying 99% of the trip at about 30% thrust. Runtime is based on 30% average throttle in foil configuration lifted and flying 99% of the time. Top speed is based on full battery charge where Xfoil is in foil configuration lifted and flying on maximum thrust setting.
- XFoil is for Ages 14 and over. Maximum rider weight is 250 lbs (113 Kg).